[R-G] Fwd: The Zionist Movement, misspelled thoughts on the collaberation between the C.I.A. and Dutch Inteligence, "Flie-Sharing"

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:52:00 MST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suzanne de Kuyper <suzannedk at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: The Zionist Movement, misspelled thoughts on the collaberation
between the C.I.A. and Dutch Inteligence,"Flie-Sharing"
To: The A-List <a-list at lists.econ.utah.edu>

Thoughts written to E.U. lawyer friend whose specialty, being governmentally
shut down, is immigration.  Only one of 7 such in all the country now.  The
Netherlands has agreed with the warrior U.S. to demonize the Goldstone
Report.  The E.U. is based on International Human Rights Law, just as Islam
in it's greatest times, was Sharia Law, 600 years ago the world's most
advanced and nuanced law.  Habeous Corpus briefly reappeared by Supreme
Court fiat in the U.S. but it is obviously a whim like court of law, liable
to change back at any time or incident.  Habeous is from the Wittenburg
Court in a German fiefdom 1400 something or other, or maybe from the Magna
Carta or prereformation England maybe.    The heavy thinking in the U.S. is
Corporate Law led by, quess who, with it's Best Buddy,  would be
preferable, better than all others combined, past Hammurrabi probably.