[R-G] Shooting at Fort Hood, CIA Convicted of Kidnapping, Tea Party Anti Health Rally

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:57:09 MST 2009

It was even less than senseless because of the profession of the shooter as
well as his faith.  Psychiatry takes profoud study and self examination for
years at great cost and commitment.   That he was to be deployed where he
might be forced to kill those of his own faith  may well have driven him
over the edge.  The result, beaurocraticly, may be that the military no
longer accepts soldiers of the Muslim fath who are in positions of social
work or psychiatric professsions!   Considering the lack of integrety in the
military systems that might be a good idea but really only ilustrates the
profound totla corruption of the U.S. defence systems.

Suzanne                                            suzannedk at gmail.com