[R-G] Shooting at Fort Hood, CIA Convicted of Kidnapping, Tea Party Anti Health Rally

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Fri Nov 6 05:35:51 MST 2009

 > It is sad to hear of senseless killing, about as senseless as a car bomb
 > or an air strike by a long distance drone. Most victims from war are
 > civilians, innocents caught in the crossfire.

   It's sad to hear of killing, but the killing of the soldiers preparing to
do another round of occupation in the continuing US war of aggression on
Iraq was not "senseless".

   The major killed war criminals. Whether we want to admit it or not, every
soldier participating in these wars are war criminals. They may have had an
excuse in 2002 or 2003 that these were not imperial wars of aggression and
thus war crimes, but now there is no doubt and no excuse. The soldiers
deploying are cowards, sheepishly following orders and committing their
crimes. As the Pentagon likes to brag, they *volunteered* to participate in
these crimes. The only brave soldiers in uniform are the heroes that refuse
to deploy, who do their jail time and take their "dishonorable" discharge
and social smearing.

   As the old saying goes, if you live by the sword you'll die by the sword.
That is exactly what happened to the soldiers who died in Texas.

--
"There is no direct evidence in the public domain linking Osama Bin Laden to
the 11 September attacks. At best the evidence is circumstantial." -- "The