[R-G] A Modest Proposal: Eco-Friendly Stimulus

Richard Ingram meccha at dslextreme.com
Sun Jul 27 08:02:25 MDT 2008

i've been suggesting a similar topic for a sitcom to potential writers
for some time.    it would be something like the 'offset family
sagas'....... essentially a window on how a poor [or working class,
archie bunker -like] family and by extension workers generally could /
should live well by being paid their ever more fair share of the actual
benefits of their labors and the transitional return of those
accumulations through social 'stimulus' programs which increasingly
encompass all the 'waste' goods in culture being rendered back unto
caesar.   it's diagrammatic of course and hopefully would expose all the
underlying lying ...... including the offset dis calculus.

as is my art policy generally ......  steal this idea if you think it
might help.

thanks as always yoshie.