[R-G] NATO a puppet for U.S. agenda, protesters say

Suzanne de Kuyper suzannedk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:31:05 MDT 2007

No anticapitalist discussion would be  complete without detailed
discussion of the thirty year fate of Detroit Michigan..it has been
destroyed by globalization of the auto markets, the elimination of
watchdog regulations so that big corporations can spend money on
product, not people...and then the deliberate demonization of the city
by the big press .. year after year after year.  This fate awaits any
city in any country that embraces globalization .. if you look
closely, NATOs role is to pave the way for globalization.

respectfully, Suzanne de Kuyper