[R-G] Onward, Essai: Short, replies on education, kids, society, knowledge, etc..

james m nordlund realiteee1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 10:14:14 MST 2006

For All,

As' salaam alaykum. Very cool posts, responses and group, thanx! I
hope you and yours are well and will continue to be. I've been an
advocate/activist on all issues, et al, for 31 years of my 47;
please, do what you can for humanity. Dylan Thomas' poem line comes to
mind,
"...and death (murder) shall have no dominion..."; as
others might say, "we, the people...", can make it so! Nurwangi,
Well said, I would just add some hues to the picture you painted.
Yes, yet, knowledge starts from before birth, in trhe womb, as well,
to a lesser degree, before; though, all evolutionary knowledge of
life is contained in almost every cell of our beings, and is
accessible by each of us. Why do I say..., because, in many
cultures, especially in the West, kids are told and drilled with the
false notion that they don't know, and what they do know isn't, and
they must replace it with memorization by rote- or, in a word,
ignorance. It is, therefore, natural for them to rebel against
that, at least on an instinctual level, and not be successful in the
game of memorization, they call education. As well, the delusional
constructs based on the delusional construct of materialism, etc.,
can cause the extinction of humanity and large mammals by
themselves; even though they don't, actually, exist. As well, this
supposed duality, of material and theological, dichotmously attempts
to replicate itself, and the more it's projected, the more it seems
to succeed in manufacturing the schism, supposed separation between
those two supposed sides- neither is this a question of dialectics,
as some suggest. I.m.h.o..

neila, Well said, though, I'd tweak with, experiential knowledge
is the key to success, knowledge can't be equated with technology,
as technology has been developed into a panacea of autocratic,
imperialist, patriarchal society, through the religion of supposed
science, its centralization and dominance. I've said for decades,
science used to be a tool in man's hand, now, science is the hand,
and man the tool; while the technocracy grows in everyway, humanity
devolves, day by day. The mechanization of life, devolving most,
especially in the West, into biological automatons, is a root of
that; and the Newtonian definition of time being hoisted on
humanity, shackling it, is an example of a sociological process
manufactured by technology, devolving humanity. The corporate
structure, 'la machine', must be dismantled, yet, until we dispel
humanity of the delusional constructs that manufactured its
dominance, it won't even be possible, for, as Audre Lourdes
said, "you can't dismantle the man's house with the man's tools".
Also, even the shadow speaks of the light.

shams110, Yes, "...knowledge is power.", yet, what does one define
as knowledge, and power? Fascists dictate that there is no such
thing as knowledge, just information and its control, who has
access, who doesn't, who controls the flow of information, etc..
They determine that information and its use or misuse can readily
kill people, and that knowledge, since it is more likely to be based
on experience, reality, and, therefore, more likely truth, is just a
matter of opinion; this lubricating their dominance and control,
for, if you disagree with the status quo's ever increasing hegemony,
etc., then, according to them, you're only 'using' opinion against
them, and they, therefore, can 'use' information to destroy and/or
murder you. Power has been defined in many ways, our Western
societies, especially, define it as the delusional profits and
delusional pleasures they supposedly garner from all inter locking
and laced levels of: manipulation to the causing of extinction of
humanity and large mammals (destruction to murder, predominantly),
any and all thought and action that takes part in "la machine's",
the corporate structure's convolution's direction of devolution,
plans, and do play a part in the ever increasingly centralizing and
cyclical patterns (scarcity based systems, like the economic one
of "vacuum-up", etc., instead of realities' abundance based ones)
they replicate. In a few words their direction of devolution, as
opposed to life's of evolution, et al.

kashifshaikh, Ah, yes, "Knowledge is everything...", yet, your
emphasis on learning is more accurate, as the nurturing of natural
curiosity, and the actuation of self actuation, et al, is the source
of the elemental discernments, as relates to the embracing of
learning as a lifelong study, desire, part of evolving life, et al.
Still, "la machine", the corporate structure, and their ever
increasing and increasingly interlocking systems of premeditated
mass-destruction-murdering programs are all just linx in the chains
on humanity, attempting to stop us from breaking free, we can break
the chain of murder, the chain of death; by abolishing the over use
of fossil fuels and being most alive! That's also why I think
allowing evolution as a common language, as it's the thread that
links every, in the fabric of life, is a good place to start. For,
the corporate structure has made a trap of this world, yet, all life
is in it, so "we..." can't underestimate our responsibility; that
generations past have heaped on our heads and shoulders by not
acting on theirs, then. Dylan Thomas' poem's line comes to
mind :) "...and death (murder) shall have no dominion...", as others
might say, "we, the people..." can make it so! Will you? By the
by, "In Germany they [the Nazis] came first for the Communists, and
I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for
the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they
came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't
a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by
that time no one was left to speak up. - Pastor Martin Niemoeller,
1946", so the story goes, though, you might know that they actually
came first for the mentally ill, elderly, handicapped, diffabled,
foreigners, poor (Gypsies, Roma, et al); homeless, like the
republicans are doing now. Defend yourself by defending them, one
for all, all for one! Remember the lessons of WWII, if you're not
taking bullets, you're making them, etc.; I'm bleeding every moment,
are you? What do you think? From the heart in the heart of the
heartland. Some groups I moderate:
Disabled Greens News and discussion, home page:
Abuse in Therapy, homepage:
Diffabled, Mental Health, all related issues, advocacy, and
professionals:
Invite link: http://passport.care2.net/invite.html?g=880 Homepage:
http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/Diffabled_MentalHealth_Action
reality's webpage, blog :) http://360.yahoo.com/jamesmnordlund
"Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and poetry is a
painting which is heard but not seen." ~ Leonardo da Vinci Enjoy
an autumnal eve' as you can. Copy, share, as you will. Lest "we"
forget, if you don't exercise responsibility, its Siamese twin
sister, freedom, will wither like a muscle, as well. Sadly, now, it
first needs to be exorcized, before its exercised. Viva la evolution!

Matutinally Yours,         james m nordlund   reality (aja) :)

For those interested "of or pertaining to the morning, day: relating
to or happening in the morning or in the early part of the day
(formal), (Mid-16th century, from late Latin matutinalis, from
Matuta, goddess of the dawn.)" Music is life's song accompanying the
abundance of joy's Spring. I look forward to hearing from you. Wa
alaykum as' salaam.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre