[R-G] Memorial for Dave Dellinger set for October 23

David Mcreynolds david.mcr at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 11:33:12 MDT 2004

Friends and co-workers,

I've just gotten an email from Murray Rosenblith announcing that the family of Dave Dellinger plans a memorial service for him on Saturday, October 23, at the Cathedral of St. John The Divine. Barbara Webster, known to so many of us, will be on of the main organizers of the memorial.

I know there will be a good deal more info later - but I did want to let people know so they could "hold the date".  You will note Barbara's email in the "cc" box and may want to write her if you want to be kept informed.

Peace,

David McReynolds
www.mcreynoldsforsenate.org