[R-G] A kind of personal report

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Sun Jul 18 14:12:15 MDT 2004

Hunter Gray wrote:

> As widely predicted, there has been no cure -- only a kind of "management."
> But I am alive.  And I continue to walk well into rough country -- not, at
> this point, as far as I once did, but substantially.

The things that make life itself worthwhile are worth treasuring like this.
It's always good to hear of your health, Hunter-- and your particular way
with words and love and understanding of your place in your surroundings
tells me that not only are you very much alive, you are as much Hunter as
could ever be.
--
Macdonald Stainsby