[Marxism] Graphic artist needed

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 18 10:55:02 MST 2012

I have been working with Pham Binh to launch a group blog called
The North Star. If you've read his articles on the Occupy movement
and various pieces by the both of us about building a broad-based
revolutionary movement, you'll have a pretty good idea of what
this publication will be about. Binh, who is the editor, selected
the name North Star to connect it with Peter Camejo's network of
the early 80s of the same name. Peter chose the name since it was
the same as Frederick Douglass's newspaper and expressed his
desire to build a movement that was rooted in our national
traditions and a departure from the hammer-and-sickle iconography
that had dominated the Marxist left for so long.

Right now there is a need for someone to work with us on the
graphics since this is not one of our strong points. We especially
need help on designing a masthead.

You can reach Binh at anita_job at yahoo.com or me at lnp3 at panix.com.

Thanks!