[Marxism] New Age shenanigans part 2

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:31:34 MDT 2011

Not sure what you mean by "New Age," but I've spent my share of time at the
ISKON temple in Brooklyn, where there's a great vegetarian restaurant, and
have found the Society to be not-terribly-remarkable in a comparative
religious context. They're just Vaishnava Hindus with an above-average
evangelistic impulse and more than their share of white people. Slavoj Žižek
aside, who cares if the sons of Baptist preachers embrace Eastern religions?

--
lytlað."