[Marxism] "Occupy the world" - this worldwide day of action lays the basis for a new international

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Sat Oct 15 10:42:44 MDT 2011

  At today's demo in Frankfurt, someone offered me to buy a magazine
called "new international" (translated from German), with a hammer
and sicle and a big "5" for "5th international" on the cover.

  I told the lady that the time for numbered internationals is over,
and that this worldwide day of action under the "occupy the world"
is the beginning, or even more, of a real new revolutionary
international.

  There is, of course, still a lot of clarification needed about the reality of the capitalist system and the ways to overcome it.

  This movement began in Sidi-bou-sid in central Tunisia, became a
  world political event by the mobilisations on Cairo's Tahrir square,
  sprang over the Mediterranean sea to Madrid, and is now spreading to
  the whole world from New York City. They should rename "Zacotti
  square" to Tahrir square...

In Solidarity,
Lüko Willms