[Marxism] Iraq, siding with Iran, sends essential aid to Syria's Assad

Fred Feldman ffeldman at verizon.net
Sun Oct 9 17:16:04 MDT 2011

Loujis wrote:

You and Lippmann have (had) the same bad
habit of getting attached to a "cause" obsessively and posting about it
for months on end. Him with Chinese buses sent to Cuba; you with the bad
behavior of the men and women who overthrew Qaddafi. A sensible person
would write one analytical article a month in your own words rather than
swamping the list with basically the same newspaper article for over 5
months.

Fred comments:

Ah, the Great Satan Walter Lippmann.  A component of tbe Greatest Satan of
all  -  the anti-anti-anti-Gadhafi people, a subject on which Louis has had
no problem with posting not just one article a month, as he recommends to
me, but the same item almost word for word five or ten times a week. (Having
no particular brief for Gadhafi myself, I consider my position to be
anti-anti-anti-imperialist.)

But despite characteristic posturing, Louis makes a point. Enough for now.
On to other topics.

Peace in our time.

Fred Feldman

Fred Feldman