[Marxism] Anti-Wall Street Protests Spread to Other Cities

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:38:02 MDT 2011

I wonder how far this will go?  Bloomberg and Kelly must be waiting for the
weather to intervene.  Probably praying for an early winter.  If I recall
correctly Winter in Manhattan is very, very cold. that would be a smarter
option than applying for a court order to clear Liberty Square.  Still it
looks like someone, probably Kelly, wants a confrontation.

I have watched the videos and even read the tweets and this remains a truly
inspiring event.  If it gets just a little more traction I can see "Occupy
London" and who knows even Occupy Brisbane.  Maybe pigs will take to the
air.

comradely

Gary