[Marxism] The Gray Lady finally acknowledges OWS

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:48:34 MDT 2011

Let's hope so.  In any case it is a sign that the ruling class know what is
at stake here. This could morph into something very decisive or it could
sink back into the category of noble and worthy but isolated and
ineffective.  A category btw which covers most of my political career. My
feeling at the moment and it is only a guess from this distance, is that the
cops have mishandled the protests so far.  We shall see.

Comradely

Gary