[Marxism] The Gray Lady finally acknowledges OWS

Thomas Bias tgbias at ptd.net
Sat Oct 1 16:13:27 MDT 2011

All hell seems to be breaking loose on the Brooklyn Bridge. The cops have
350 people trapped on the bridge, and at least 75 have been arrested. The
cops were LEADING them and escorted them onto the bridge, and then they
barricaded both ends and started arresting people, including media people.
None of the MSM is covering this, but I've been seeing this on live internet
feed when it's coming through. If people have more information, please
share! Tom