[Marxism] Washington considers espionage charges against Assange

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy snail at mqduck.net
Tue Nov 30 20:54:51 MST 2010

On 11/30/2010 07:45 PM, S. Artesian wrote:
> Wait a minute... what does any of that matter?  What matters are the
> documents, the content of the documents.

It's a fair point that we have to remember to question the motive behind
the documents being leaked, you have to grant Margaret Wyles that much.
I just don't see the suspicious signs she does. Instead, I see a brave
person doing the smartest and most savvy things he can in his situation.
It's not like these leaks are covering up any even more damaging leaks.