[Marxism] Emulating the NPA in Victoria?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Nov 25 12:37:06 MST 2010

On 11/25/10 2:21 PM, DW wrote:

> I think Louis you might have a misunderstanding of what the NPA is. It
> probably IS what you think it is in part but that's because you are looking
> at ONE tendency, the biggest one for sure, the LCR, that initiated the NPA
> and dissolved into it. But it's primarily an electoral "front" of different
> tendencies, in many ways similar to the Reconstructed Communist Party of
> Italy which is known more for it's factionalism that its effectiveness.

I really have no idea where you are getting your information from. As
far as I know, the sectarian rascals in France like your Lambertiste
co-religionists and like Lutte Ouvriere are not part of the NPA. So I
really have no idea who you are referring to. If it is something like
the Aix-les-Bains Workers Struggle Group--who cares...