[Marxism] Sanhati Journal 2010, Issue No. 12

newsletter at sanhati.com newsletter at sanhati.com
Mon Nov 1 08:39:38 MDT 2010

List of Contents :

1. Some Aspects of Agricultural Investment in India: Part I
By Debarshi Das
http://sanhati.com/excerpted/2905/

2. From the Killing Fields of Kashmir to the Finishing Line
By Gautam Navlakha
http://sanhati.com/articles/2873/

3. The Political Geography of Special Economic Zones in India
By Partho Sarathi Ray
http://sanhati.com/excerpted/2896/

4. POSCO: Report by Mining Zone Peoples’ Solidarity Group and Commentary
on Report
By MZPSG; Amit Basole and Shiv Sethi
http://sanhati.com/excerpted/2883/

5. Dams as Damocles’s Sword : Assam’s Rural Masses in a State of Shock
By Prakash Mahanta (Source - Asomiya Protidin)
Foreword by Hiren Gohain
http://sanhati.com/excerpted/2884/

6. The Domestic Worker Informal Sector: An Intersection of Caste,
Religion, and Language
By Sindhu Menon (Source - Labourfile, Gurgaon Workers News)
http://sanhati.com/excerpted/2898/

We invite activists/writers/journalists to contribute to our online
journal. Please send submissions to
communications [at] sanhati [dot] com.