[Marxism] Gay military group forms

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Tue Jul 27 08:46:33 MDT 2010

The timing of this story is striking, coming as 91,000 secret U.S.
intelligence documents about the criminal war in Afghanistan are leaked.
The militarism and patriotism of this endeavor says volumes about the
degeneration of the gay liberation movement.
David
===================================

Advocate.com

July 26, 2010

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/07/26/Gay_Mil_Group_Forms_for_Post-DADT_Life/

  *Gay Mil Group Forms for Post-DADT Life*

By Michelle Garcia

An organization representing gay and lesbian active duty military
personnel announced its launch Monday, as the Defense Department seeks
to repeal the nation's ban on openly gay troops.

*Outserve,* <http://outserve.org/> formed to help the Pentagon as the
military eases into its proposed policy change, is headed up by J.D.
Smith, an officer who cannot reveal his full name because of "don't ask,
don't tell." The organization started in October 2009 as an underground
group formed under the name Citizens for Repeal. There are approximately
450 members, including about two dozen who are currently deployed to
Afghanistan and Iraq.

"We are here to fight and win wars, serve with integrity and honesty and
protect the people fighting next to us," said the organization's
overseas director, who is currently deployed with an artillery unit in
Baghdad. "We are proud to sacrifice for the nation we love, but we have
a lot of educational work to do."