[Marxism] Ali Abunimah: I'm baffled by Noam Chomsky's contradictions on Palestine

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:51:25 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> "What has happened to Chomsky that he is offering his cachet, endorsement
> and support to what he himself has described as a colonial collaborationist
> regime?"
>
> http://aliabunimah.posterous.com/blog-post-im-baffled-by-noam-chomskys-contrad

Chomsky has always been quite public about the fact that he supports
Israel. He thinks their current leadership is undermining the
viability of the Israeli state and that they should abide by UN
resolutions, retreat to 1967 borders, end the blockade of Gaza,
abandon the settlements, tear down the wall, etc. He thinks Israel is
its own worst enemy.

Greg McDonald