[Marxism] Cuban medics in Haiti put world to shame

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:15:37 MST 2010

I am sorry, I was not able to be more clear with you, Walter. I suspect it is not my age, but yours that is the problem in the communication. . . .not really going to engage in whose "solidarity" is bigger, better, or long standing. I gather that going to Cuba is Walter's litmus test and that his standard of solidarity is guilty liberalism . . .can't really win, or have, such an argument.

You have gone a long way, Walter. All the best to you.