[Marxism] True Grit follow-up

Greg Adler grega2728 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 05:26:10 MST 2010

I don't offer an opinion on Deadwood.BUT Tom no no no-Fred McMurray
gives the great performance that Wilder expected when he sought him for the
role.
He is not a heavy like the Bardiem character-he is a weak man open to deeply
evil acts. The movie is a noir masterpiece and F M's performance is at its
heart