[Marxism] Major Media Ignore Veterans, along with Ellsberg and Hedges, Chained to WH Fence

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 18 19:57:32 MST 2010

Ralph: "Maybe not a bad idea to let people on this list know that this is happening, even if no one else learns of it. Maybe they'll want to go and join them."

Actually I did post about this event in advance of it happening. And if anyone wants to see the (far too brief) coverage it received on Democracy Now, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfCaqqMyAfc

By the way, as a wimpy West coaster, my hat is off to those who carried out this demonstration in such miserable conditions.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com