[Marxism] Major Media Ignore Veterans, along with Ellsberg and Hedges, Chained to WH Fence

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Sat Dec 18 16:04:56 MST 2010

Manuel Barrera wrote

We're on our own. It's time we stop complaining about it and start uniting.

Yes. You make the point about organizing. Here's a group that is doing
so and putting themselves out there by getting arrested. And no media
response. This is news, even a reality check. Maybe not a bad idea to
let people on this list know that this is happening, even if no one else
learns of it. Maybe they'll want to go and join them.