[Marxism] Does Liu Xiaobo Really Deserve the Peace Prize?

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Mon Dec 13 13:00:08 MST 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:45:33 +0100 "Vladimiro Giacche'"
<MD1101 at mclink.it> writes:
> Rule #1: YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a
> message.
>

> I wonder why the more meritorious Mumia Abu-Jamal HASN'T received
> the Nobel award, in spite of the fact that HE isn't a warmonger like
> Liu Xiaobo. This also should MATTER a little bit, if we are talking
> of a Nobel PEACE Price...
> Can you explain me this strange fact, comrade Shane?

Doesn't the question answer itself?  Consider
some of the people who have won the Prize:
Teddy Roosevelt, Henry Kissinger, Yitzhak
Rabin, and Barack Obama, war mongers all.

Jim Farmelant
http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant
www.foxymath.com
Learn or Review Basic Math