[Marxism] Nader Looking for Someone to Challenge Obama in 2012

Dan DiMaggio dan.dimaggio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:48:52 MST 2010

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/12/09-6

Published on Thursday, December 9, 2010 by The Hill

Nader: I am Looking for Someone to Challenge Obama in 2012

by Elise Viebeck

Perennial third-party candidate Ralph Nader predicted on Wednesday that
President Obama's tax deal with Republicans will earn him a primary
challenge in 2012.

Though he wouldn't rule out another presidential campaign himself, Nader,
76, said he hoped a new face would take up the progressive cause.

"I'm not foreclosing the possibility ... There are just other things to do,"
he said in an interview. "And it's time for someone else to continue. I've
done it so many times. When I go around the country, I'm telling people they
need to find somebody."

<cut>