[Marxism] Kentucky governor rebuilds Noah's Ark (no kidding!)

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Thu Dec 2 15:38:16 MST 2010

Surely, this belongs in the America the Incredibly Stupid department.
But such an idiotic project couldn't exist without the support of the
millions of Americans who believe in the literal truth of the Bible. Ye
gods, even in biblical days more animals were known than could possibly
have fit into the ark. I take this as another sign of the decadence and
devolution of the USA. Supporters of such nonsense no doubt outnumber
rationalists and leftists several times over. You too can contribute at
the end of the article. Long live Yahweh, I guess!

http://www.governor.ky.gov/pressrelease.htm?PostingGUID={415A07EF-4E0F-488A-AC63-62B43F44385F}
<http://www.governor.ky.gov/pressrelease.htm?PostingGUID=%7B415A07EF-4E0F-488A-AC63-62B43F44385F%7D>