[Marxism] Massey Coal, Don Blankenship and mining accidents

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:38:59 MDT 2010

There are several links at kclabor.org/news.htm on yesterday's Massey
murders, and I'm sure much more will be written there about it. In the
meantime below is a link to a piece I did on the 2006 disasters
(although the focus is more on Massey's partners):
http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/2006/pollack060106.html
It seems Massey's Blankenship, as part of his funding of
anticlimatechange science activism, also is a big player in Tea Party
circles.