[Marxism] Who is this guy?

Bill O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Sat May 23 16:56:57 MDT 2009

Bill Quimby <wquimby at embarqmail.com> writes:

> I found this in the archives from 2005 - Louis's comment
>
> "These are generally people with
> politics hostile to Marxism who want to stir up some controversy and get
> attention until they are booted, like the disgusting Michael Pugliese."
>
> There's other stuff (negative) about/on him in the archives
>
> <http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/index.htm>

I got curious and looked around and found this guy all over the map,
from the recreate '68 protests at the DNC in Denver to the
mybarackobama.com website.  From infoshop to the Jewish Internet Defense
Forces on Facebook(?!).  Marxism doesn't seem to be his only pet peeve.

--
In Solidarity,
Billy O'Connor