[Marxism] Marxism and anarchism!

Jeffrey Thomas Piercy mqduck at mqduck.net
Fri May 15 17:59:51 MDT 2009

Waistline2 at aol.com wrote:
> The masses cannot  carry out insurrection precisely because they are
> masses.  The masses can  bring society to the threshold of insurrection but an
> organized political force  - (called a party of a new type by Leninists), is
> need to effect the transfer of  power and the dismantling of bourgeois
> property by the victorious laboring  class.

I'm quite open to ideas of how revolutions should or must take place -
especially as venerable ones as the ideas of the likes of Vladimir Lenin
- though I've yet to come to any conclusion except that I'd rather not
come to a conclusion.

But whatever the hell you've got in mind for revolution is nothing I
want much to do with, no matter how Leninist is may be, and you can bet
I'll be attacking it with all my anarchistic instinct.

--
Human: An animal so lost in loathing contemplation of what it thinks it
is as to overlook what it ought to be.