[Marxism] defensive formulations

Shacht at aol.com Shacht at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 21:42:52 MST 2009

Just a plug - Goldman's presentation in In Defense of Marxism was better
than Cannon's - but it isn't reprinted. And I don't think Goldman had a set of
Corpus Juris Secundum on his shelf since he was disbarred after his jail term
and never practiced again. I believe he drove a taxi at one point.

Apparently he was approached by the FBI to testify against Max Shachtman  who
had a suit against the government over his passport. The feds told him they
could "help" him get his license back. Goldman refused and didn't get it  back.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)