[Marxism] Some Use Church for Guidance with Personal Finances

Marc Rodrigues marc at sfalliance.org
Sun Jan 25 12:06:59 MST 2009

"Before, it was just money. It was paper," said Lampman, who is a Willow Creek
Community Church member. "You earn it; you spend it. It goes in and out. And
now, it's like,: 'Ok. God has given me this. How does he want me to spend it?"

Kiser and Lampman said becoming debt-free has re-ordered their priorities and
brought them closer together, while also bringing them closer to God. They said
it also lifted a huge spiritual burden.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4182087&page=1