[Marxism] The first blood on Obama's hands

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:51:17 MST 2009

Walter: "Eli sounds grateful, exultant and happy at the development."

That is profoundly insulting, Walter. I am neither grateful, exultant, nor happy that 18 people are needlessly dead. I'm not even surprised at this particular development, since it was one that Obama actually campaigned on. Just taking note of the continued toll of imperialism as its helm passes from one captain to another.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com