[Marxism] Gaza: The independent Palestinian state exists and fights

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Thu Jan 22 15:00:00 MST 2009

I am working rather slowly on an article on this subject, not too long I
hope, but I thought it would help if I sent the thought along first. It
certainly helps explain why Israel and its imperialist and other allies have
blockaded Gaza, and supported the Israeli orgy of destruction there.

The emergence of an independent Palestinian state for the first time in
modern history challenges Israel and the imperialists as never before, in my
opinion. No wonder they will stop at nothing to crush it.
Fred Feldman