[Marxism] the right of the victim to use violence

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 10:22:07 MST 2009

  We do not equate the violence of the oppressed with the violence of the
oppressor.  We identify it as the violence of the oppressed in response to
the violence of the oppressor.  You want the rockets to stop flying?  Stop
oppressing.

We don't have to endorse rockets as a tactic; we don't have to applaud it.
We identify it for what it is.  We defend the need of the oppressed to
defend themselves by the means that are available.