[Marxism] P.K. Winsome: Obama Collectibles

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:00:38 MST 2009

The television commercial hype around the inauguration has been just
jaw-dropping.  I particularly love the MSNBC (I think) promo about
what you will tell your children and grandchildren about where you
were on that historic day that Barack Obama was inaugurated.
("Grandpa was where he always was, his ass parked on the sofa in front
of the idiot box.")  But the parade of Obama merchandise has been
especially mind-blowing.

As timely as Tina Fey's Sarah Palin, Tim Meadows, formerly SNL has the
"black Republican entrepreneur P.K. Winsome."  Here he is explaining
how "the merchandising of Barack Obama is the dream that Martin Luther
King, Jr. envisioned."

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/215962/january-14-2009/p-k--winsome---obama-collectibles

ML