[Marxism] Moderator's note #2

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Tue Jan 6 14:01:00 MST 2009

Louis Proyect wrote:
> There is a political aspect to this of course.

marxmailers also have to learn not to "bark at everything that moves" on
the lists. this morning i was ready to read ruthless the riot act
myself. but then it occurred to me: why are seasoned marxists bothering
with his trivialities?

people here need to make this list useful by engaging in useful
conversations. if you don't know how to judge what to respond to for the
good of the list, and instead engage nonsense, we all suffer.

Les