[Marxism] Disgusting Obama quote of the day

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 15:22:45 MST 2009

"I want to take a moment to speak directly to the people of Iraq.

Our
nations have known difficult times together. But ours is a bond forged
by shared bloodshed, and countless friendships among our people. We
Americans have offered our most precious resource – our young men and
women – to work with you to rebuild what was destroyed by despotism; to
root out our common enemies; and to seek peace and prosperity for our
children and grandchildren, and for yours."

My response: http://lefti.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html#5992513137251077104

Also: http://lefti.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html#7723114658260527938

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News