[Marxism] GP entrails [In defense of Harrington and American Menshevism]

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Dec 30 14:53:13 MST 2008

Bhaskar wrote:
>As painful as it is to admit, Michael Harrington and what he affectionately
>called his fellow American Mensheviks have been right about the prospects
>for third parties and independent political action.

Gosh darn it. I think this is finally what I need to track down the
Camejo-Harrington debate and put it on the Internet once and for all.
Unfortunately it is in a Pathfinder book and I have to wrestle with
their fucking copyright attorney. Maybe I'll ask some comrade in
Russia to put it on their server...