[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment

Barry Brooks durable at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 10:45:50 MST 2008

Mark Lause wrote:
> Michael Friedman <mikedf at amnh.org> wrote:
>> Maybe I'm stupid, but this still doesn't explain the
>> specifics to me. Was the cover-up to avoid embarassment
>> of Nazi-turned-U.S. lackeys?

Yes.

Cover-ups have many purposes and may have no reasons beyond
following methods of secrecy and control. To maintain
consent facts must be contained until selected and painted.

I don't think that it's blue-skying speculation to say that
Nazis were in competition with other would-be rulers of the
world. As competitors for the same niche the Nazis were
opposed by the allies, but as fanatic anti-communists they
were family to all capitalists... to be reunited with...
and protected.

Barry