[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:21:04 MST 2008

ps In my post of a minute ago I mispasted the below CNN quote too far
down. It reinforces the first half of the CNN quote (and the whole
story from which they're plucked have been up on our list for hours
but some folks didn't bother to read it):

 "'The interests of American prisoners of war in the event of future
 wars, moreover, demand that the secrets of this war be vigorously
 safeguarded,'" the [US Army-- AP] document says."