[Marxism] Army finally admits coverup of Nazi treatment

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 20:17:29 MST 2008

Regarding Michael and Mark's continued failure to see a coverup:
Jesus Christ on a pogo stick!
CNN said:
"Before they were sent back to the United States, survivors signed a
secrecy document with the U.S. government to never speak about their
captivity."
What more proof do you want?
And there's no quotes in the article from the military denying this claim.
As for motive, what about the Roger Cohen quote from the military in
1947? And the fact that it fits perfectly with the whole history of
US-sponsored restoration of Nazis?
Andy

"The interests of American prisoners of war in the event of future
wars, moreover, demand that the secrets of this war be vigorously
safeguarded," the document says.