[Marxism] From day trader to red quard

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 03:23:00 MST 2008

Sitting in an old fisherman's cafe by the port, Orn Svavarsson shakes with
rage. He sold his health food business three years ago when he was 54 and,
like many of his countrymen, put the money into the stock market. It has
been wiped out.
"The Icelandic people are too lazy," he says. "Why don't we go to the
airport and block it until we get answers?
"For the first time in my life I have sympathy with the Bolsheviks; with the
French revolutionaries who put up the guillotine."

full at:
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/b7fd64f0-d12b-11dd-8cc3-000077b07658.html