[Marxism] Anti-abortion homophobe Rick Warren to deliver invocation at inauguration

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Thu Dec 18 07:39:47 MST 2008

Louis Proyect wrote:
>> And, frankly, I don't give a damn about what the Rev. Warren has to say.
>
> Maybe that is because you are not a homosexual.
David says:
I'll watch what oinker Warren says, but don't give a shit either. But
why the fuss about which sky pilot does the blabbering instead of
protesting the very fact that a religious plea/blessing ("invocation")
is allowed? Just one more feature of our pervasive/invasive theocracy.
A proud atheist homosexual who did not vote for Our Savior