[Marxism] Nationalism threatens Brazil's regional interests

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 14 09:12:05 MST 2008

So if it's a waste of time, discussing this with non-Brazilian, why even
produce these unsupported assertions on this list?  Very few Brazilians on
this list, to my knowledge; we haven't heard from Carlos Rebello in a while.
But if anybody from or not from Brazil wants to add his/her own analysis, it
would be most welcome.

This may come as a surprise Nestor, but the particulars of my position are
also "rooted in an attempt to fully understand the complex and fascinating
history of Brazil."  Busy you may be, unique you are not.