[Marxism] sectarian? Re: The Obama Cult

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 1 15:14:34 MST 2008

Cherry pick?  Show me something somewhere in any of your posts to counter
the overall impression that I derived from your soul-searching over Obama,
your personal era of good feelings, new deal, square deals, new frontiers,
Lincolnesque Rooseveltians.

What exactly is your meaning and content, if not what I think it is?  That's
what I think Gary means when he talks about the dissembling going on here,
and you have certainly shown yourself to be the dissembler guy.

Haven't cherry picked a thing.  I chose those quotes because they convey the
whole sense of your posts.  Anybody and everybody is welcome to review the
whole body of your posts and see if I cherry-picked, leaving out the true
revolutionary essence.

If there is some other content that I'm missing perhaps somebody can point
it out to me.