[Marxism] Cindy Sheehan: Why I am leaving the Democratic Party

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 08:48:35 MDT 2007

Louis wrote:

" Maybe such a split would be beneficial if it
were to once and for all flush people like David Cobb, Medea Benjamin
and Ted Glick down the toilet."

I don't want to read too much into it, but last night on local S.F. news,
Medea Benjamin was interviewed, saying something like, "Well, Cindy has
broken down before," suggesting it was all about Cindy, and not mentioning
anything substantive, i.e., the Democratic Party. So based on that I'd say
Louis is correct about her. Whereas formerly it has seemed that Sheehan was
very much taking counsel from Benjamin, it appears like that may be at an
end.

Time will tell if my reading was correct.

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507