[Marxism] Re: One Hundred Years of Jewish Solitude

jollyjack at riseup.net jollyjack at riseup.net
Mon Jan 22 06:48:52 MST 2007

Comrades,
Unfortunately I have not read the article mentioned because I did not
want to spend the time creating a pass code to have access to the blog
where the link posted on this list serve led. Let me just say, from
reading the paragraph below, that I cannot believe this kind of
anti-Semitic rubbish is being seriously discussed here. It reminds me
of some of the email I receive from Jewish friends boasting about how
many notable  Jewish scientists and humanitarian leaders there are
despite our small percentage of the population.
This obsession with Jewishness would be laughable if it were not so dangerous.

Best Regards,
Jack Lieberman - do you think I might be Jewish?