[Marxism] Water from Wind

Bob Hopson bobhpsn at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 13:30:56 MST 2007

This sounds almost too good to be true: a wind turbine that generates power from wind and fresh water from atmospheric condensation:

 http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21123007-12272,00.html

 Some other links about the Whisson wind generator:
 http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Max_Whisson's_Gust_Water_Trap_Apparatus

 I post this here mainly because on the various left and progressive blogs and lists I read, I see an almost unrelenting pessimism about humankind's ability to overcome global warming, etc.  Maybe this will turn out to be a part of the solution.