[Marxism] Moderator's note

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Feb 11 07:04:17 MST 2007

Just a reminder. We have banned putting subscriber's names in the
subject heading since this has led to flame wars in the past and
makes the subscriber a bit more vulnerable to reprisals from outside forces.

It was obvious that the inclusion of McLaren and Lebowitz's name was
innocent and the inclusion of Lueko's name not so innocent. In any
case, we are not about to unsub anybody at this point for infractions
but for pete's sake try and remember this the next time you post.